Many of you are probably asking - what if we are successful, we take control of Congress through this precinct strategy? What do we do then?
What we do is begin to use our elected representatives to push a legislative agenda that will repeal the illegal actions that the current Congress and those before them have conducted.
1) Repeal the 16th Amendment by enacting legislation barring Congress from taxing personal wages and salaries, stipulating that IRS shall obey the Tax Code and cease all fraudulent application, imposing financial sanctions and imprisonment for offending IRS employees.
2) Repeal the 17th Amendment to restore the Founding Fathers' design of our government: the State legislatures elect the members of the U.S. Senate to counterbalance the mob power of the U.S. House of Representatives.
3) Drastically Shrink Federal Government by enacting the Specific Enumeration Act, providing that federal government shall not continue to fund any federal power not specifically enumerated in the U.S. Constitution. Any creative interpretations applied in the past by Congress and presidents for ‘interstate commerce’, ‘general welfare’, ‘necessary and proper’ and tax revenues sent as foreign aid outside the borders of the fifty States, to be made illegal. Any federal budget item, department, regulation, agency, bureau, program, contract, service branch, or executive order must be proven to fall within a specifically enumerated power in Article I Section 8, Article II Section 2, or a duly ratified amendment, or is to be de-funded within six months, unless stipulated in a discrete (not omnibus) constitutional amendment as a federal power, said amendment ratified by 38 States.
4) Restore Privacy by enacting the Citizens’ Privacy Act, reiterating the Fourth Amendment privacy of the American people’s persons, houses, papers, data communications, vehicles, and effects from any government surveillance, seizure, or detainment unless preceded by issuance of a specific, bona fide judicial warrant issued upon probable cause; repealing any portions of the FISA, RFPA, USA Patriot Act, and Intelligence Authorization Act of 2004 or any similar legislation present or future, that violates the constitutional rights of any American; outlawing any optical, electronic, airborne, or satellite surveillance, tracing, or tracking of an American citizen or his property until a judicial warrant is issued upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place, items, or data to be searched and persons or things to be seized.
5) Restore Private Property by enacting the Private Property Act, declaring that the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to seize by purported eminent domain any private land, water, timber, oil, gas, minerals, or other natural resources, or to purchase same without the “Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be”; repealing all federal land-use regulations, controls, restrictions, and prohibitions that deprive private owners of the full use and enjoyment of their properties, subject only to the laws of their State.
6) Enact an American Sovereignty Amendment based on the 1953 Bricker Amendment, assuring that no treaty will be valid if it violates the U.S. Constitution, and recording all Senate votes for each treaty.
7) Kick the U.N. out of the U.S. by enacting the American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009 (H.R. 1146) of the first session of the 111th Congress, ending U.S. membership in the United Nations within 24 months, repealing various laws pertaining to the U.N., terminating the authorization of funds to be spent on the U.N., terminating its presence on American soil, and withdrawing diplomatic immunity for U.N. employees.
8) Secure our Border by enacting the Secure Borders Act, to immediately begin constructing the U.S.-Mexico border fence and increasing border troop strength, airborne assets, and electronic detection as to furnish a truly effective barrier to illegal crossing.
9) End the ‘Anchor Baby’ Illegal Alien Racket by enacting Senate Joint Resolution 6 of the 111th Congress.
10) Outlaw conscription by enacting legislation declaring that Congress, presidents, and federal courts have no authority to conscript Americans of any age into involuntary servitude for any purpose.
11) End foreign wars of plunder by enacting legislation acknowledging Subsection (c) of the War Powers Resolution of 1973 disallowing funding for foreign hostilities without a Declaration of War or proof to Congress that such mobilization is necessary for defense against a demonstrable threat to these fifty States.
12) End the Imperial Congress by passing a Non-Aristocracy Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, limiting Congress to two terms (House and Senate) and ending all congressional perks other than salary, office staff and reasonable operations, self-operated automobile, and coach-class airfare. All other public expenditures to be treated as illegal use of public funds, immediately and retroactively – including pensions, insurance premiums, limousines, first-class or charter air travel, meals, hairdressers, spas, club memberships, and any other benefit not enjoyed by average taxpayers.
13) End the immoral rule of banksters including government-sponsored FED counterfeiting, the corrupt ‘fractional reserve’ loan scheme, and the gargantuan derivatives industry built on those frauds – enacting the Lawful U.S. Money and Banking Act which will be similar to, but more comprehensive than H.R. 459, 833, 1094, 1095, 1098, 1496 and 2768 and S.B. 202, restoring lawful (gold and silver) U.S. money, and outlawing the FED cartel and similar operations in the future.
14) Restore the Citizen Militias of the Several States by enacting the Minuteman Act, pursuant to Congress’s power to “provide for ... arming ... the Militia” in the U.S. Constitution to repeal every federal statute, regulation, executive order, or other directive; to preempt every such measure present and future, of any State or subdivision thereof, that infringes on or burdens the right of citizens to purchase, keep, carry, transport, or sell firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements suitable for Militia service as the term is used in the U.S. Constitution – or that interferes with the lawful commercial design, manufacture, repair, sale, distribution, or other trade or occupation involving firearms, ammunition, and accoutrements.
15) Secure the Internet Against Shut-Down by enacting the Internet Liberty Act, providing criminal sanctions against anyone attempting to disable Internet service within the USA.
16) Encourage Alternative Energy Breakthroughs by enacting the Energy Inventors Defense Act,imposing immediate, severe criminal penalties on any individual or group that interferes with, impedes, threatens, coerces, attacks, or arranges for bodily harm or destruction of property against any American inventor, developer, or producer of any alternative energy invention, means, device, process, or product.
* * *
As you see, once We The People have achieved the 16 reforms listed above, We The People as individuals, families, and communities with our businesses, properties, farms and ranches will be more free than we've been in a century -- to prosper and produce, to enjoy the blessings of God in this most unique republic on earth, and to arrest the hijacking of our lives, fortunes, and national honor.